Want to work with us? Here is a bit about us and what we can offer you!
About Jacob & Emily Cass
We’re a power couple traveling the world, creating content for Just Globetrotting, our respective social channels and select partners.
- Jacob: Graphic Designer, Blogger, Drone Pilot, Instagrammer, Content Creator.
- Emily: Blogger, Caption Extraordinaire, Overly-organized traveller
- Budget AND luxury lifestyle travellers (we save where we can, but splurge on valuable experiences)
- 90,000+ combined followers
- 85+ countries visited, hundreds of articles written
- Approachable, friendly, authentic, real
- Have lived in Sydney, New York, Mumbai, Holland and Sweden
We’re long-term, thrifty travellers who splurge on experiences, thus our followers are those interested in all sorts of travel, both budget and luxury.
- 40,000+ unique blog visits a month
- International audience (Top 5: USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada & Rest of the World)
- 50% Male / Female
- 55% are aged between 25-34
- 750+ loyal newsletter subscribers
- 88,000+ Facebook Fans (Jacob’s personal following: Just Creative)
- 83,000+ Twitter Followers (Jacob’s personal following: @justcreative)
- 2000+ Facebook Fans (Just Globetrotting)
- 1000+ Instagram Followers (@just.globetrotting)
- 3300+ Instagram Followers (@justcreative) and @just.dronez (Drone account)
We have very high engagement and a loyal community, which we are very thankful for.
What can we do for you
- Sponsored promotional posts
- Social media promotions & management
- Professional photos
- Drone photography / video
- Social media campaigns, newsletter inclusion
- Hotel & restaurant reviews
- Product reviews, promotions & ambassadorships
- Timely delivery, communication and speedy response time
- Creative, bespoke content creation
- Search engine optimisation
- Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Resort, Maldives
- Club Paradise Palawan, Philippines
- Seasons Lodge, Zanzibar
- Motorbike Cruising in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Featured bloggers on Expedia: Hotels for a Blowout Weekend & Hotels for an Easter Break